Purpose and Learning Outcome
The purpose of this assessment is to gauge the student’s knowledge, skills and critical thinking ability. The assessment will be a comprehensive test that consists of multiple choice, short answer and a performance assessment.
Students will be able to:
- analyze the characteristics of civilization
- categorize ancient Latin American civilizations
- classify major factors that led to the Spanish conquest of Native Americans
- examine the effects of the Columbian Exchange on Europeans Native Americans
- outline the impact of the Spanish Colonial System on Latin America